Short Story, Today
Since Mrs. Vice is in attendance at the Principal’s Leadership Conference this week, the newsletter will be short and sweet, as it had to be written before her departure on Wednesday. So you can look forward to no long diatribes today…”just the facts, Ma’am!”
We Are Family
Just a reminder that we have many resources amoung us. If your family is experiencing difficulty in providing food and/or clothing for your children, please do not hesitate to ask for help. Mrs. Vice can be reached at (843) 553-1521, ext. 202, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will do her best to match up those in need with those who can help!
K3 Classroom Looking Magical
As you may or may not know, our preschool got considerably larger this year, so we have given our three year old class their own room. Over this past weekend, our guardian angels (Mrs. Rebuck, Miss Rebuck, Angel Anne Sotille, and the parents of Miss Kayla) worked with Miss Kayla to do a makeover of the classroom. A new couch, new rugs, new toys, and an adorable “castile-themed” dress-up area were created. Fresh paint on the cupboards and cubbies make the place look like a million bucks. Thanks to all who love our school (and especially our children) enough to put in the extra hours and cash to make their first school experience magical. God bless our many benefactors!
Who Is Up for Hockey???
The Charleston Sting Rays loved us so much last year, they have asked us to come back this year and sing the National Anthem again! If your student(s), grade K5-8th, are interested in participating please contact Mary Wijetunga (email@example.com). Game day is Saturday, November 7th, at 7:05 p.m. All students participating will require a ticket to the game, and of course, parental supervision. More information on pricing and the actual event will be provided in the next couple of weeks. Practice will be held a couple of days a week, immediately after school, so that we can sound really spectacular! Hope you will plan to join us!!!
All Saints Day Celebration Coming Up
Have you started on your costume yet? Don’t forget…we are celebrating All Saints Day Mass on Wednesday, October 28th! Don’t delay…get your “holy” on!!!
Parent-Teacher Conferences Reminders
Have you made your appointment yet? Remember, Parent-Teacher Conferences are mandatory!
- School Picture Day is Wednesday, October 21st! Wear your best uniform!
- All Saints’ Day to be celebrated at school mass on Wednesday, October 28th @ 8:00 a.m.
- Production Night – Science Fair for grades 5-8 on Thursday, October 29th @ 6:30 p.m.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences (No School) on Friday, October 30th. Report Card distribution that day. Please note: Conferences are MANDATORY.
- Divine Redeemer Night at the Stingrays Game on Saturday, November 7th! Watch for more info!!!
- Veteran’s Day Lunch on Wednesday, November 11th at 11:30 and 12:30. Vets eat free!
- School Advisory Board Meeting on Thursday, November 12, at 5:30 p.m. in room 5 (upper school).