Divine Redeemer Catholic School welcomes all students from the Hanahan and greater Charleston area, Catholic and non-Catholic alike. Our school offers a rigorous academic program focusing on our core values.
We strive to offer a safe and close-knit environment for students to blossom intellectually, spiritually, and creatively. Students can take advantage of extracurricular activities including sports and community service, and we encourage them to go on education field trips to broaden their horizons.
We achieve close student-teacher relationships through a low student-to-teacher ratio. Read testimonials from parents on our Testimonials page.
Call the school office at 843-553-1521 to arrange a tour of the school to see if this is the right fit for your family. For information on applying, choose Apply. We also have information on tuition rates.
When you are ready to begin the admissions process, follow these easy steps:
- Download the Admissions Application, complete it, and return to the school office with the following things:
- Application fee of $100
- Copy of transcript (official or unofficial)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Parents and student will have an interview with the Principal and tour the school.
- When the student is accepted, registration begins.
- Before the end of the school year, all new students entering grades 1 through 8 will be assessed. Your child’s teacher for the next school year will meet with you and your child to discuss your child’s assessment.