- Please complete the Application for Admission Form completed in full and return to the school office.
- Application Fee must be paid (non-refundable).
- Copy of Transcript (Official or Unofficial).
- Copy of Birth Certificate must be received for children entering K4, K5, or First Grade. An assessment will be conducted by the teacher for any student entering K4, K5, or First Grade. You will be contacted directly by the teacher.
- An interview will be conducted with the Principal (Parents and Student) with a tour of the school.
- When the student is accepted, the Registration Process begins.
- Before the end of the school year, all new students entering grades 1 through 8 will be assessed. Your child’s teacher for the next school year will meet with you and your child to discuss your child’s assessment.